* Inspections by Appointment *
Signifying exquisite design and palatial proportions, this unrivalled residence is in a league of its own. Comprising two separate properties across 5284m2 of elevated land, this magnificent estate provides the opportunity for families to live and work in unison.
Clean, crisp lines and contemporary details are carried throughout this one-of-a-kind property, its seamlessly integrated spaces light-filled and inviting. Hidden and private, this bushland retreat is bordered by sub-tropical gardens, each property overlooking the spectacular resort-style swimming pool and full-sized north-south tennis court. An entertainer’s dream, this home offers an expansive alfresco with outdoor kitchen and incredible balconies with breathtaking views.
Secure and gated, this residence adjoins Kimberley Grove Park and Cornubia Forest Nature Refuge, providing tranquil surroundings in convenient suburbia. Nearby amenities include the Hyperdome Shopping Centre, Woolworths Cornubia, California Creek Country Club and a selection of public and private schools including John Paul College.
The main residence offers:
• Three levels of living, accommodating an executive family with ease
• Entertaining spaces including a covered alfresco with outdoor kitchen and beautiful balconies with breathtaking views
• A choice of perfectly executed living zones, each with soaring high ceilings and glossy tiled flooring
• Striking kitchen with lavish appointments including stone countertops, newly installed state-of-the-art Meile appliances, and a full butler’s pantry.
• Superb home cinema with stepped flooring, drapery and projection screen
• Decadent master suite with generous walk-in-robe and luxurious en suite
• Four additional bedrooms, two with walk-in-robes and private bathrooms
• Guest suite encompassing the entire third level, ideal for au pair, guests or older children
• A total of five comprehensively appointed bathrooms plus two powder rooms
• Resplendent central staircase with glass balustrades and stunning chandelier
• Separate study and additional storage room
• Ducted air conditioning and gas fireplace
• Four-car accommodation and large laundry
The second dwelling consists of two self-contained residences, perfect for extended family or a home-based business, each including:
• Generous balconies overlooking the estate
• Modern, open plan living and dining spaces
• Fully equipped kitchens
• Three built-in bedrooms
• Central bathroom and laundry facilities
Unique to the market and with few competitors, this incomparable home must be seen. To arrange your private inspection, contact Phillip Harrigan on 0400 043 426 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.